What is Carisoprodol (Soma)?
Carisoprodol (Soma) is a muscle relaxer that is prescribed with physical therapy, rest, and other measures to relieve pain and relax muscles and also the discomfort that is caused by sprains, strains, and other muscle injuries. Carisoprodol blocks pain sensations between the nerves and the brain.
It is generally used with rest and physical therapy to manage skeletal muscle conditions i.e. injury or pain. One should take Carisoprodol only for a short period of time. If you want to know the specific time period then it should be up to two or three weeks. It is asked or recommended because there is no proof that shows its effectiveness in long term use. Another reason is most of the skeletal muscle injuries are generally cured in a given time frame. Keep in mind that Carisoprodol is a controlled substance in the United States.
Things You Need to Know Before Taking Carisoprodol
You need to tell your pharmacist or doctor if you are allergic to carisoprodol, meprobamate (Neuramate, Meprospan, Equanil, Miltown), or any other drugs, or any of the ingredients that are present in carisoprodol pills or tablets. For your ease here are the ingredients in Carisoprodol:
- pregelatinized starch (botanical source: maize)
- microcrystalline cellulose
- magnesium stearate
- silicon dioxide
- croscarmellose sodium
- lactose monohydrate
You need to tell your doctor or pharmacist in advance about all prescription and nonprescription medications you are currently taking, for instance, tell if you are taking medications for coughs, or colds, allergies, sedatives, sleeping pills, muscle relaxants, vitamins, and tranquilizers.
You should tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any kind of liver or kidney disease.Tell your pharmacist or doctor if you plan to become pregnant or you are pregnant. You should also tell if you are breastfeeding. Taking carisoprodol in any of these cases without telling your pharmacist or doctor may lead to severe side effects.
If you are over 65 years then you should discuss with your doctor or pharmacist about the risks and benefits of taking carisoprodol. Taking Carisoprodol is not generally safe for you.
Taking Carisoprodol may give you feeling like drowsy. Because of this reason you should avoid doing any activity that requires alertness for instance driving and operating any machine. If you don’t feel anything after taking Carisoprodol then feel free to continue what you are doing regularly.Apart from that, you should avoid taking alcohol with Carisoprodol because it will increase your drowsiness.
How Should You Take Carisoprodol?
Note: Information provided here in this section should not be considered as a prescription. Below is general information that is provided only for knowledge purposes.
We strongly recommend you to follow your doctor’s prescription only without any excuses. You should follow the dosage that your doctor suggests to you. Make a note that Carisoprodol may be habit-forming and abusing Carisoprodol can cause overdose, addiction or death. If you try to sell or give it away randomly then it is totally against the law.
Generally, one can take Carisoprodol 3 times per day. Moreover, it should not take more than 2 or 3 weeks. You can tell your doctor if you are not getting any benefit or you are experiencing any kind of side effects from the medicine. To get most from the medicine you should follow the exact Carisoprodol dosage recommended by your doctor.
As Carisoprodol is addictive in nature you should not stop taking this medicine immediately especially after long-term use. This may lead to some unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. You need to get in touch with your doctor and ask the right way to safely stop using Carisoprodol.
Most of the time Carisoprodol can be the only part of your complete treatment therapy. To get rid of your problem you may be required to do or follow additional physical therapy, rest, or other pain relief measures as per your instructions suggested by your doctor.
You should keep your Carisoprodol at room temperature and keep it away from heat and moisture. You always need to keep track of your Carisoprodol medicine. The reason is someone from your family or another person might sneakinglytaking your medicine without your knowledge.
Side Effects of Carisoprodol
- black, tarry stools
- shortness of breath
- painful or difficult urination
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- chest pain
- muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
- sore throat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- cold sweats
- swollen glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lightheadedness, faintness, or dizziness, when getting up suddenly from a sitting or lying position
- sudden loss of consciousness
- loss of bladder control
Symptoms of Overdose
- difficult or troubled breathing
- unusual facial expressions
- false or unusual sense of well-being
- holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
- dry mouth
- increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- shakiness and unsteady walk
- trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing
- uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- confusion as to time, place, or person
- loss of consciousness
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- sensation of spinning
- bigger, dilated, or enlarged pupils (black part of the eye)
- blurred vision
- muscle stiffness or tightness
- fainting feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- numbness of the feet, hands, and around the mouth
- change in consciousness
- pain or discomfort in the chest, upper stomach, or throat
- inability to move the eyes
- redness to face
- unusual excitement, nervousness, or restlessness
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- sticking out of the tongue
- unable to sleep
- weakness of the arms and legs
- trouble sleeping
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- deep or fast breathing with dizziness
- face is warm or hot to touch
- uncontrolled eye movements
Drugs That Interacts With Carisoprodol
- Morphine Sulfate ER (Morphine)
- Lexapro (Escitalopram)
- Celebrex (Celecoxib)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Zoloft (Sertraline)
- AdvairDiskus(Fluticasone / Salmeterol)
- Fish Oil (Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids)
- Percocet (Acetaminophen / Oxycodone)
- Norco (Acetaminophen / Hydrocodone)
- Advil (Ibuprofen)
- Ambien (Zolpidem)
- Oxycontin (Oxycodone)
- Vicodin (Acetaminophen / Hydrocodone)
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (Metoprolol)
- Aspirin Low Strength (Aspirin)
- Adderall (Amphetamine / Dextroamphetamine)
- Suboxone(Buprenorphine / Naloxone)
- Xanax (Alprazolam)
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol)
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen)
- Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Carisoprodol Withdrawal Symptoms
- abdominal cramps
- muscle twitching
Is Carisoprodol Is Potential For Abuse And Dependence?
When taken under doctor guidance Carisoprodol is generally safe. However, there are many cases reported where people are getting addicted to this medicine and the biggest reason is they don’t follow the prescription. You will be shocked to know that Carisoprodol abuse has intensified in the last decade. Those who abuse Carisoprodol run the risk of becoming physically and psychologically addicted. When someone takes Carisoprodol’shigher dosage he or she might suffer from:
- uncontrolled movements of the eyes, neck, trunk, arms or legs
- unusual weakness
- blurred vision
- unusual excitement, restlessness or nervousness
- racing heartbeat
- tightness in chest
- false or unusual sense of well-being
- loss of coordination
Where To Buy Soma Online Safely And Securely?
There are multiple places from where you can buy soma 500 mg dosage online in the USA but we want to specially recommend our portal. Yes, from HedWellPharma you can buy soma 500 mg tablets online without prescription. If you want are reading this skipping all over the part then feel free to read the above information especially if you want to know things like side effects of soma 500 mg tablets or uses of soma 500 mg tablets. Meanwhile, if you want to buy Carisoprodol or soma without prescription then scroll to the top and add the medicine to your cart. You don’t have to do any formalities like uploading the prescription with our site. Just select the quantity and add your address and simply checkout. That’s it you are done.
|CARISOPRODOL 350 MG (SOMA)|
120 Pills, 150 Pills, 200 Pills, 300 Pills, 400 Pills